Sunday, January 24, 2010

Asia SF; The Orange Lamb Takes the Runway...

I threw my very good friend, Rachel, a bachelorette party with the help of the Ladies of Asia SF and they did not disappoint! Food, Entertainment and BJ's...what more could a girl ask for?
First off, hats (or should I say "Stilettos") off to the gorgeous ladies who definitely made me feel physically incompetent as a natural woman. Mile-long legs, perfect buns, tight abs, sexy attire, beautiful make-up and to top it all off, FIERCE runway walks! HOT HOT HOT!!!!! What's also nice about these ladies is that they are sweethearts. I won't mention the show for those who have not experienced it yet...I don't want to spoil it for you!
I definitely recommend having a Birthday or Bachelorette party here. Everyone is so pleasant and easy to work with, it takes the burden out of planning and stressing over having a successful event!
We opted for the Gold Menu and was also able to take advantage of the Dine About Town price! But don't let that price fool ya...Once the drinks are flowin', it will cost a pretty penny! (Totally worth it!) Basically, everything is served family style based on the set menu of your choice (Gold, Platinum or Diamond). The Gold menu is plenty for a group of girls.
So much food, but I'll wind down to my favorites:
Porcupines: These crispy fried yummy pieces of heaven were delectable! Perfectly crisp with clear noodles on the outside and wonderful aromas of shrimp, scallops and water chestnuts on the inside. Dip these delectable cheese-stick shaped wonders into a special sauce and let it marinate in your mouth...
Orange Lamb: Wow...Wow...Wow...I usually don't like lamb that much, but the orange glaze and white rice balanced the dish perfectly. Others speak highly of the "Baby Got Back" Ribs, but I beg to differ...You can get Baby Back Ribs elsewhere...The Orange Lamb definitely takes the runway...
Finally, for dessert, we had little mini Ube, Macapuno and Coconut ice cream cones. What is it that makes mini desserts so much better than their regular-sized counterparts? Ahh, simple pleasures, less guilt!


No comments:

Post a Comment