Sunday, April 4, 2010

Phiz Coffee; "Wow" At First Sip...

There's finally a reason to get up (early) in the morning! I say early because I'm one of those people who usually gets up in the morning with just enough time to get to work on time. I have been inspired to get up a little early to take a detour to the amazing mecca that is PHILZ COFFEE.

Upon the very nice and informative barista's (barist-o?) recommendation, my first taste of Philz Coffee was Jacob's Wonderbar Brew. "Wow"...yes. WOW! This epic moment was followed up with "Wow's" after each sip. I couldn't help it.

Since my first experience, four days ago, I've gone back four times. Sad? Maybe. But to think of going back to regular coffee would be dreadful. I thought about going through the menu and trying each blend. So far, Jacob's Wonderbar is the best...First timer? Go with Jacob's.

With the exception of the cashier, service is excellent! The baristas are super friendly and PATIENT...which is what I love. They actually take the time to find out what you like and explain the various blends to help you find the perfect match and without a doubt, you'll find a winner. If only dating was this easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment